Quote Originally Posted by Neftren View Post
UE isn't really meant for pushing grifts. You should go Shadow's Mantle Impale if you just want to clear the GR70 season journey requirement quickly. UE is really gear dependent, and mainly awesome for speed-clearing (g)rifts.

You should find a better neck. (You want +%Fire, +CHC%, +CHD%, Socket)

Reroll Quiver for +12 Discipline.
Reroll Legs from Evasive to All Resist.
Reroll Bracer +Vit to +20% Fire.
Reroll Hands +AD% to +CDR%, +IAS%, +RCR% depending on which one you need.
Reroll Shoulder same as Hands, to CDR/IAS/RCR depending on what you need.

You should consider rerolling something on your rings to CHC.

You want to aim for 37% CDR for infinite Vengeance.

If you're running Yang's, replace your belt with Witching Hour or the one that increases primary skill attack speed (Hunter's Wrath?)

Edit: also cube Convention, not Elusive.
I disagree in a few key areas.

Life per hit isn't terrible on an amulet, until you find something better I'd reroll Vit to Crit or Crit Damage.
Wrists, reroll Resist All to Fire %. Don't touch the Vitality!!!!
Legs I would have rerolled the Life Regen to something else (unless it rolled a skill). Really, you should get better legs. Dex/Vit/Resist All are ideal.
Shoulders- get rid of the companion damage for CDR. The only damage skill worth getting on your gear is Multishot, and even that's only on boots. RCR isn't worth gearing for- that's why you wear Yang's. IAS isn't a huge priority. Dex/Vit/CDR/Area Damage is ideal. Bonus if you get an elemental resist secondary.
Hands- Dex/Crit/Crit Damage/Vit is ideal unless you really need more CDR.
Focus: Reroll Resist all to Crit or Crit damage.
Restraint: Reroll IAS to Crit or Crit damage.
Belt: find a Witching Hour. In the meantime, reroll Evasive Fire to Life %.
Chest: Reroll Sentry Damage to Vit. Ideally, you want a chest with Dex/Vit/Reduced Elite Damage.
Helm: Reroll Mutishot damage to Crit

Your Dead Man's Legacy is pretty bad. Ideally you want Discipline, CDR, and Crit (you're 1/3)- and your multishot damage and threshold rolls are near minimum.

Your Yang's is also pretty bad. Minimum discipline, low attack roll, near-minimum resource cost reduction roll... I sincerely hope you've got more Gifts, I would have rerolled Vit to socket and used it until I got a better one, or reforged it at the earliest opportunity. The Dex, Vit, and % Damage rolls are pretty good at least.

Vengeance: Run Seethe.

With the right gear, UE can totally solo-push GRs into the 80s or higher. Your gear is missing a LOT of Crit and Crit damage. The RNG is trolling you with the rolls on your weapons.

With that said, you've got the actual build in place, so if you reforge your gear I think you should be able to clear GR 55 pretty handily, especially if you run CoE.