So, basically, for UE, if you haven't read this, you should read this: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-h...-2-5-season-10

Quote Originally Posted by Icewraith View Post
I disagree in a few key areas.

Life per hit isn't terrible on an amulet, until you find something better I'd reroll Vit to Crit or Crit Damage.
For UE, Amulet should, at minimum, have CHC/CHD. Also Blood Vengeance is a terrible passive for UE. You almost always want the following passive configuration Cull the Weak, Thrill of the Hunt (optional if running Cold), Ballistics, Ambush. A good fifth passive would be Awareness or maybe Steady Aim (when you have a HFA; disregard if running Azkaranth).

Wrists, reroll Resist All to Fire %. Don't touch the Vitality!!!!
All-Resist is comparatively more rare than Vit, and as a UE DH your primary problem is reflect mobs offscreen, not tanking hits. You should be kiting and using potion as needed. You can pick up the extra health elsewhere if absolutely needed.

[Quote]Shoulders- get rid of the companion damage for CDR. The only damage skill worth getting on your gear is Multishot, and even that's
only on boots. RCR isn't worth gearing for- that's why you wear Yang's. IAS isn't a huge priority. Dex/Vit/CDR/Area Damage is ideal. Bonus if you get an elemental resist secondary.
+Multishot rolls on helmets ("perfect" roll being Dex/Vit/CHC/+Multi/Socket).

RCR is definitely worth gearing for, as it scales somewhat linearly (pretty much no diminishing return) but you should consider prioritizing IAS over it if you can make it to the next breakpoint. More RCR means you can unload for longer, which is always nice.

Helm: Reroll Mutishot damage to Crit
I would not advise this >.> IIRC %Skill damage scales similarly to %Elemental damage so you should hang onto those if possible, since it's computed after everything else (i.e. biggest damage gain). Not 100% sure on that tho, but even so, Vit is easy to get from other pieces and if you're dying for toughness, cubing Elusive or Visage and adding appropriate Belt will get you 80% of the way there.