1. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper IX: Having Sworn to Whale, Must I Live My Life in Deb

I will say I really don't like the Legend system. First off, they didn't give enough to reach even one unlock (Cloud was close enough to maxing out that I was able to get him there, but there were insufficient 5* motes to get to the materia). Given how much a royal pain in the ass 4* motes are to get (rarely available and only through absurdly difficult bosses), not to mention the skill motes, this will be worse on a scale I dread to imagine.

What does that mean? From now on, there will be a hole in the user interface that will be nearly impossible to fill, and that hole will just sit there like a lead balloon.

On the other hand, my Cloud has a base attack of 299, utterly dwarfing his rivals of Onion Knight (260), Orlandeau (249), and Zidane (243). Ouch.

Also, finally got enough mythril to get the other two lucky draws. White mage was kind to me, update was disappointing.

White Mage: Sarah's Light Robe (Burst), Ovelia's Mage's Staff (Burst), Penelo's Hermes' Suit (Ultra)
    Update: Papalymo's Stardust Rod (Super)
    Last edited by Calemyr; 2017-06-08 at 09:34 AM.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.