D.I.P
Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
DIP
The two attacks clash- for a moment the they held but then they both explode and sends Android 23 flying back wards crashing through a few buildings and wrecking them in the process while her perseverance armor shatters. 23 admitted she was surprised- thinking to use lust to power a punch wasn't something she thought to do, and indeed Lust was a more powerful force than courage-more people lusted than courageously charged into battle- but as 23 picked herself out of the rubble, 23 knew that one emotion wasn't always enough. People experienced a mix. She looked at the cracks forming all over her body from Vodkana's blow.
"Good! Good. Impressive. Lets see what Kindness does..."
She touches the green heart and it heals up her body, restoring the cracks all over it and back to peak fighting shape. But it did use up some of her energy so it wasn't unlimited.
"My heal. Kay, makes sense. I've done all the others....but what does Integrity do? how would honesty/wholeness work in a fight? Hm....lets find out."
she touches the dark blue heart and her cosplay outfit changed, it was still flowey-designed, but it seemed to morph into a Flowey Version of some street toughs clothing- rootlike boots, ripped leaflike pants and corset and a thorny biker jacket much like her usual outfit- however it has a yellow petal bandana tied around her neck as well.
"I see. I think I know- this is a fighting form based on who you are truly underneath, beneath all my modifications and tricks.....is a street brawler, like I used to be before Gero kidnapped me."
She then added Perseverance armor and flared up the flames of Courage around her fists as well. One emotion was good, but combining them she bet was even better. She then charges forward, first sending two Justice Pistols to fire big Justice Beams at Vodkana then get in close while she is distracted to start pummeling her from behind.
"Backstreet Beatdown!"
This wasn't a fair barrage either- this was the brutal barrage of someone used to street brawls, aiming at eyes, kidneys, stomach, private parts, any place vulnerable to get the advantage using every opportunity to get behind or around her front defenses, then finishing with suddenly forming a dark blue ki chair as if she just picked it from the surroundings and smashing it into Vodkana's face.

It probably looked funny, how fast Vodkana's mood changed during this moment.
First, she was shocked. Vodkana was pushed only few meters from the clash, and still had the Nyalust Ki Paw. Did she... just... sent 23-Senpai flying?!
Vodkana soon enough, smiled a toothy proud grin. "Nyahahaha! It's I am the most purrrfect being in the universe!" This arrogancd skyrocketed her PL to 500,000.

But then, she gasped with horror, diffusing the Nyalust Paw, cupping her cheeks. "23-Senp-senpai! You are injured! Nya! I am so sorry!" This moment of horror and sorrow, dropped her Pl dramaticly to 400,000.
Vodkana sighed with a relif as 23 healed herself.
The beams, and the pistols, actually made her smile as she danced gracefully and sensually between the blasts and the beams.
She enjoyed the next very short moment, as she felt sudden pain over all her spine, from her tail- when she turned to look, she found a street-style 23 punching her eyes.
Vodkana didn't even time to admire, and enjoy of how good 23 looked like that!
It seems, that 23 used every part of Vodkana that were streched out- spoiled child like Vodkana was helpless against honest brute style like that. The char sent her flying with anti-photogenic image of drooling open maw over dozens of kilometers, sent crashed through five or six factories, before finally crushing.
"Nya...." she gotten off from the rubbles, all bruised, scratched and her royal clothes dirty and torn. "UghhGhgH..' she held her head, and then stared at 23 giggled. "Oh my Nya! 23-Senpai is such a bad gurrrrl! If you were like that, when you met 22-Sama, I can easily understand how she fell for you! Nyahaha!"

"Let's see if your so called intergity, would survive my fabulose lust! Nya!"
With a playful smirk, she gathered another Nyalust Ki Paw, and shoot herself flying directly at 23, unaware that she pose just like Superman- if superman was an alien full figured cat girl, with purple-pink glowing ki paw.
"NYYYYAAA!"
---

The Incirrian Palace
Spoiler
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
Deeper. His mind said as he felt foreign energy controlling his arm. As much as he tried to fight it, it just wouldn't respond.

He is already beaten. What did that mean?

Patience. Just...be patient.

Why do it? Why does anyone go on in defiance of the uncaring will of the universe? Why do they believe they can carve out their own fate? How is this something they could possibly be aware of? Is it just hope? Where is this hope?

There. In the darkness, there was a light. A faint mote drowning in a sea of darkness. It was being devoured before his eyes, fighting against oblivion. What was this light? Power? Hope? What ever it was, it needed to be protected at all costs.

Life has subjugated the will of worlds. The will of stars, and the will of galaxies. The will of the universe will resist but it, too, will fall to their-our ambitions for a brighter future. Others will try, but the only one Apfel can truly rely on to see this battle in the cosmic war of civilization won is himself. As far as anyone was concerned, he was all there is.

The light was nearly extinguished. Just hold on a little longer, Apfel is almost there! He is coming to save you. Just have patience, have hope.

All will be well.

At last, he understood. The light was him. He was the hope he was looking for. The opportunity, the mistake he was waiting for Snap to make.

Then the universe unraveled.

Everything at once was laid out bare before Apfel's awareness. Colors he had never known existed yet intuitively understood were made clear. Everything in his line of sight stretched outwards, each branching out endlessly that could at best be described as the branches of a tree of infinite possibility as the distinction between what has been, what is, and what will be crumbles.

At once, his aura flared to life. His violet aura now tinged with flecks of silvery light. Great power never before known to an Incirrian, ever, flowed through his body, and he felt not merely revitalized, but energized beyond what he had ever thought possible. His skin began to glow a soft white light, while a halo radiated outwards concentrically circular waves of silvery light at irregular intervals. The radiant halo sat behind his head no matter which angle he was looked upon at.

You are afraid. He said softly to Snap. Though the ki wires still lay within him, such was his energy that Snap's control should be overwhelmed. Instead, Apfel stood up, his movement sluggish and irregular, his eyes soft and unfocused, like he was sleepwalking. Then he directed his Ki up to the wires. Much in the same way a particularly strong dog might pull who ever holds their leash, Apfel attempted to seize control of Snap through his own puppet strings.

Though visibly injured, the magnitude of Apfel's transformation was immense. His power now measured somewhere close to 26 million.

Jalo's Scouter tried to read this dramatic impossible raise of power level- it exploded. That meant REALLY bad news- it was probably the best scouter in the universe, able to read up to 3,000,000 pl- Jalo in acount possibility that Apfel hidden some of his ki.
But THAT?!
"Game over!" he yelled in panic. In his worst nightmares, Jalo never imagined such situation.
He threw a smoke bomb, which covered his ki as well it hidden him. He has activated his jet pack hoping that Snap will distract his monster long enough. He did prepared himself an escape pod, using a bribed corrupted clerk. (who knew nothing- all he knew, that he had to hide an escape pod in his personal toilet in his office, and out sign of "out of order". And if this will fail, Jalo has prepared more secret escape pods out of the palace).

Snap eyes had widened with terror. Unlike Jalo, he didn't needed exploding scouters to assume the situation is bad.
He KNEW how bad was it.
Snap has improved greatly in this battle, overcoming Apfel's psy powers, doubling his power level, learning new techniques, improving old ones... and none of that mattered.
Snap felt hollow. Once again, he was just another empty shell. His ki wires betrayed him, turning Snap into a limb of Apfel.
But the nerve control technique combined with the new reality grasp of Apfel, made it worse than any torture anyone could come up with-
Apfel had now acces to the memories and the personality of Snap. He could read this supposely mysteriouse assasian, simply as colored children comic book.
First, the reason of Snap, to act unreasonably, needlessly trying to force Apfel into a murder...
Snap seen Apfel smiliar to how he was before. He couldn't kill him like that.
Snap had to stain Apfel. To be a murderer like himself.
If Apfel wished, he could see Snap's life flashing in few scenes.

Snap's past
Spoiler
Show

First Flashback
Spoiler
Show

Apfel see Snap as a child. Maybe even a toddler, inside monstrouse gravity mass which were a brown sun.
Could anything live inside a brown sun? Snap just moving fast, keep dodging impossibly fast rocks and energy bursts.

Second Flashback
Spoiler
Show

A bit older Snap floating in space, shocked. Looking at the Brown Sun he has escaped somehow, smiling with happiness and hope.

Third Flashback
Spoiler
Show

Snap is brawling againt three other very young men- an Arcosian, Belilyan and an Incirrian. The battle is at some ruins on a forgotten planet. The trio, barely won Snap, who were prepared to die- but the trio (which looked suspicosly like bored and spoiled students from the Galactic Academy) laughed warmly and helped him to get up.
"Hahaha! That was a fun battle! Let's be friends!" Said the arcosian. "F..fri..friends?" Snap repeated, seems actually a bit slow minded when out of action.
"Yes. Friends." The incirrian patted Snap's back. "Guys to hang out with, and have fun with."
The Belilyan cried, getting.. emotional. "Friendship is the most beatiful thing in the world! It make even ugly beings like Apjal be part of something that make the very core of your soul to sing, like the blossom of lillies under the sunset."
The Incirrian who were called Apjal frowned and muttered. "Gee, thank Zarzoob." The Arcosian held both their shoulders together laughing. "As you see, we are quite a lively bunch! You should join us! What is your name, fela?'
Snap stared at them, amazed with shyness. "No one ever has bothered to give me a name.' he said quitly.
"Well, we shall think of something! You can call me Izberg, by the way." the arcosian said with warm smile, which stayed in Snap's heart forever.

Fourth Flashback
Spoiler
Show

"This will be awesome!" Izberg said cheerfully as he led into dark catacombs.
"Guys... I really dont know about that..." Apjal said, with hesitation, looking afraid. "The gothic theme of this place inspire me for a new song!" said Zarzoob with an excited smile.
Snap smiled, and silently followed them.
"Hey, Newguy-kun, are you ok?' Izberg has asked.
Snap smirked. "I am more than ok. I am excited. Finally to find a Sensei willing to teach us... and secret forbidden techniques... I am quite curiose."
Izberg laughed with arrogance. "You can trust me to find the best, for my best pals!"
Apjal groaned. "I am REALLY think, we should have just joined the dojo of-" they have gotten to an obsidian gate formed as a spider.
"We are here! Oh boy!" Izberg hopped with excitment like a child.
"We shall meet The Master Of The Shadow Webs! How inspiring!" Zarzoob tuned. Snap simply kicked the gate open and ran inside.

Fifth and most important flashback
Spoiler
Show

Snap stood in the middle of an arena made from ki strings, his three friends fallen defeated around him.
A shadowy figure with twelve red glowing eyes chuckled coldly.
"Break their spines." he hissed.
Snap blinked. "Why? I have won." then narrowing his eyes.
"They need to be injured. You need to learn a lesson.' the master hissed.
"I would never injure my friends!" Snap declared, taking combat position, prepared to fight the Master if needed.

"Friendship eh? Your friendship will kill your so called friends. It will kill you. Kill anything you are beliving at. I'll reanimate you in my shape!" The master said.
Ki strings, pulled Izberg, Apjul and Zarzoob filled with the energy of the Web Master.
"Wh...what happening?" Apjul cried with horror, as his body moved filled with the power of the master, grabbing with unatural speed, of Snap's arms,with a terrible power.
"Stop that!" Snap begged. Zarzoob was forced to hug him from behind, crushing his caprace, making him choke.
"I am your friend! You are hurting me!" Snap said with shock
"Someone dare to contdol my beatiful body! It's not me!" Zarzoob cried.
Izberg send hand starting to choke and crash Snap's throat.
Snap's instincts kicked in- he raised his only free hand,snapping his fingers- his three friends fell dead bledding from their ears.
"Friends... love... care... compassion... are weakness." the master hissed, as Snap fell to his knees sobing.
"Kill. Win. All else doesn't matter.'
Snap shaken, rose up and bowed up, and said coldly:"Yes. Sensei."
"Good. I think I have a name for you... Snap"

The other memories aren't as strong. Even though, in the end Snap killed the Web Master... he remained his creation.
what Snap was afraid of... is to discover, that there were another way.

To discover that he has murderered his friends.. for nothing.
That he has chosen life of a murderder... without reason.
Rhat he actualky had a choice all this time.

Snap was at Apfel's mercy. "This is impossible! How have you hidden so much power from me?!"