DIP
23's eyes had a wild, predator like spark in them and she was smiling a wild aggressive smile.
"Who knows? I was a bit wild when I was your age. You do remind me a bit of when I was your age...though I was probably far tougher and far more reckless, more getting into fights than you."
23 in this moment realized that this kind of lust was probably exactly the kind Hailing felt. This was the kind of lustful power she must defeat. Her courage, perseverance, her sense of justice all powered her as she stepped aside, the telegraphed attack easily evaded by her street fighting instincts.
"Heheheheh.....but thats not all I am.....I'm also a bit of a comedian."
She forms blue ki comedic buzzer in her palm and grabbed the wrist of Vodkana's strike as she passed, trying to send dark blue electricity of laughter and joy through Vodkana's system. Laughter was also an emotion as well honesty. It was a ridiculous, absurd, creative honesty but it was honesty nonetheless. One designed to open up ones mind with jokes and consider things from different points of view. The ki would course through system, laughter at how ridiculous Vodkana seemed right now filling her mind and soul- Vodkana was being shown how 23 sometimes views the world: on some level, everything was ridiculous and absurd. Vodkana was a purple cat alien who was currently trying to fight 23 with the power of lust and creating cute paw gloves to attack her with, on an irradiated planet far from Earth after 23 achieved a new form magical cosplay based on a psychopathic flower from an indie videogame- how could 23 NOT laugh at something so out there and strange? And in that sense, comedy was stronger than any lust, for comedy laughed at all, including lust.
"You seem to be fighting as if you have something to prove, with all that lust, feeling uncomfortable given how much its directed at me. That generally doesn't end well for anyone. You know who else had something to prove? Vegeta. And look how successful he was at that, getting nothing but beaten up time and again. Listen. If this lust is an unrequited rivalry thing, I'm not interested. I'm arivalrous. Just not a relationship I find fulfilling. I'm actually a little disgusted how much Goku led so many rivals on, string of broken rival hearts he left in his wake y'know?"
Omni-rivalrous fool fought around too much.