Interrogating the Prisoner

Pied Piper gives a nod towards the kid during Jane's apology, but otherwise waits for the kid to respond.

Shopping for Explosives

At Jane's question, Danny looks focused for a bit then says, "If we can talk to you, we could have a passphrase set up before each mission, but that wouldn't help if you had to hide among enemy thugs or something like that. Maybe you would wear a special bracelet or ribbon around your wrist, something like that? You could get a new one each mission, so if some villain notices it they can't just try to duplicate it, since we'd know the right one for the given mission. Not a great idea, though, since it'd be something people could look for if they realize it. Anyone got better ideas?"

"As for what to do in general, I think this place my rats scoped out seems the best. Not too big a company, but they have what we need. Security's not too tight. Big question is if Jane should get us through security or if a group of us should do a raid at night. I could see me, Alistar, Rodrigo, and Finn working well together for this.
Um... as a mix of the ideas, we could have Jane assume the night security's form then run up asking for help along with Finn and Hoodoo, the guys in civilian garb. I reckon if she holds on to the guard in fear, she could get a kiss. Then some of my rats come up, she asks the guard to let them in to stay safe.
Finn, do you have martial arts enough to take out any other guards? Between you doing that and Hoodoo acting like a shield, I'd think you could get it to just Jane's guard left. She just explains they really need something, and the guard leads us the rest of the way. You all could let me in and, with my rats, I can find where the keys are and we load up and leave.

What I really don't like about that plan is it shows four of us working together. We could wipe the security feed -- um, Finn, do you know how to do stuff like that -- but it'd be hard to keep us being a team secret. Probably could do it just with Jane getting inside with a guard, then I have my rats swarm in and take out the other guards, then she and I get the goods. Hmm, maybe that's best.
The rest of you could hang back and provide a distraction if cops show up.
"