I loved this build! So, I've been doing some research and I found some interesting stuff. First, I've looked into basically all (most, actually) animals, giants and stuff to wild shape into to see if we had other interesting options beside this infamous ooze. Since we need strong jaw, we must find a high base damage natural attacker. The ones I found so far were the Behemoth Hippopotamus and the Arsinoitherium, both with a single 4d8 base natural attack, the hippo with a bite and the other with a gore. They're both animals, so no need to get frisky with druid archetypes. The thing we were not including in our calculations is the Improved Natural Attack feat.

To qualify for this feat, all we need is a permanent natural attack. Skinwalkers are the best bet for it, they can even get a gore attack. Other races can easily get a bite attack with the Adopted (Tusked) trait. The feat would pump the 4d8 into 6d8, so that strong jaws make it into 12d8. Guess what, 12d8 Furious Finish is the same damage as a 16d6 one! So you don't need to morph into the ooze to deal 384 base damage and one shot stuff, a big hippo or that weird rhino can both do the same damage as the ooze with the help of this one feat. Of course, that feat could help the ooze too if only we could get a natural slam attack. I didn't find a way to do so, though. Any ideas?

Secondly, lesser restoration has a 3 rounds casting time. We can't quicken it! I found another way to be imune to fatigue, though. You can dip 1 level into Oracle for the Lame curse. The trick is that the curse scales with oracle level plus every 2 other levels. So 1 level into oracle plus 8 levels into anything gives us immunity to fatigue. As a drawback, our land speed goes down. It's not so bad because barbarian gives us more speed, but it could be a problem if we were morphing into the ooze. Also, it's only land speed, so that means nothing when we fly. Also, there's this item called Cord of Stubborn Resolve that gives us immunity to fatigue too, though it occupies the important belt slot.

What do you think?