View Single Post

Thread: Any good D&D Jokes?

1. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Any good D&D Jokes?

To the thread title: Sure, but the funnier ones are Chaotic.

And a truly horrible one. If I ever play a Divine Prankster, I am using this as the killing joke.

A local duke's son was kidnapped, so he put a sign on the tavern door asking for adventurers to audition for the chance to be the team to rescue him. His assistant was a half-orc barbarian; he figured Thunk would be able to take anything a bunch of low-level adventurers could dish out.

The first group that came in was a man, his wife, and two children. The man opened by whipping out a scroll of Time Stop, then casting a half-dozen spells on the rest of his family. The wife took out some sort of staff, and half the tavern erupted in divine fire. The daughter drank a potion, ran up to Thunk and literally stole his pants while jabbing him in several vital areas with a rapier. Finally, the son took out some sort of martial scroll - one of those fancy things that the Warblades are always talking about, yelled out some ridiculous phrase, and knocked Thunk's head twelve feet away.

The duke was flabbergasted. "But I thought you'd never adventured before? How could you be so powerful?"

"It's all in the items," said the man.

"How in the nine hells could you afford it? What class are you, anyway?"

Spoiler: Killing Joke Punchline. You have been warned.
    Show
    Aristocrats.
    Last edited by Telonius; 2017-06-13 at 12:48 PM.