I'm figuring things out for my Skyrim playthrough. It won't be for a while yet, as I'm still in the very early levels for Morrowind. Still, I'm trying to think through what I want to do.

I'm putting together a selection of mods that I know I want to include. I know that I want to use most of EnaiSiaion's stuff--Summermyst, Ordinator, Smilodon, maaaaaybe Aurora. I'm tempted to wait until SKSE-SE releases so that I'm not stuck with SKYUI 2.2.

As for the character himself, I've decided on a Nord Dreadnaught kind of character. I've almost always played some kind of hybrid character--light armor, some variant of magic, and a one-handed weapon. That's true of my previous Skyrim playthroughs, as well as my Oblivion, Enderal, and Morrowind playthroughs. Being a two-handed heavy-armor juggernaut will be a big change of pace.

As far as skills go, I'm imagining him as a smith of some sort--maybe Eorlund's apprentice. He despises spells as the resort of weaklings and cowards who can't wield a bow or a greatsword. However, alchemy, smithing, and enchanting are just sensible things for people who are going out into the world. In combat, he prefers a greatsword and the heaviest armor he can carry. He'll probably do the Companions' guild, but not the Thieves' guild or the Dark Brotherhood.