Thank you! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
So, I'm thinking of getting ESO as one of my steam summer sale presents to myself. Anyone have experience with that? Good, bad? Is it an Elder Scrolls game in its own right, or is it just an MMO with Elder Scrolls paint on?
Speaking as someone who is currently suffering from really bad ESO burnout...
--There are huge expansions on parts of the lore
--The visuals are beautiful
--We get to see parts of Tamriel we've either not seen before or have not seen in a very long time
--The new content has been scanty as of late (yes, even including Vvardenfell. That's the first new actual landmass map the game has had in about a year).
--Zone chat has been getting increasingly toxic
--The game has gotten progressively more grindy since it came out
--The Crown Store has been gradually taking over

That said, for a new player there's plenty to do. Zenimax just has a habit of ignoring the needs of long-term players and subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
other than that it feels pretty TES to me. you of course start off a prisoner, and your first epic overarching quest is to get your own soul back from Molag Bal after escaping Coldharbor.
This changes with the Morrowind 'Chapter' FYI. See below.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
the lore itself keeps itself accurate and cool, be do know that all of ESO is taking place during a Dragon Break, so if there are differences and contradictions then thats just apart of the thousand different timelines all flying about before they all get mashed back together.
I remind that 'it's in a Dragon Break' is pure fan speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajiri View Post
I got the unlock long ago so I could play any race any faction, and I forgot to change my faction during creation, then I started in Morrowind. I heard this was specific to one faction, I forget which but obviously whatever I chose. I havent gotten too far yet but am I able to go back and do the original storyline still? I never finished it and I hope I didnt lock myself out by beginning in morrowind
If you have Morrowind, all your characters will start on a boat and get captured by slavers, then you end up on Vvardenfell regardless of Alliance. You can start the original main quest by going to the mainland, talking to the hooded figure that approaches you and completing that quest. So no you aren't locked out. :) The only thing you can't do is the new tutorial on an existing character, but there's a side quest that is sort-of equivalent for existing characters where you go to the island the tutorial takes place on and attack the slavers.