[Earth; Ezekiel's forge]

Lord Kuchiki stands up and looks at Qiu Tao, speaking to him in Chinese. "He is the son of our King. Born of a human woman, sent to live as a mortal so he would not be tainted by schemings of nobles. I acknowledge this comes as a surprise. However, this knowledge is one of the greatest secrets my family has been entrusted with. It would not have done to speak of it any sooner."

---

[Afterlife; Gates of Kuchiki Manor]

"... I will see that the message reaches our Lord's ears as quickly as possible", the adjudant replies. Which would not be very quick at all, since no-one as of right now knows where Lord Kuchiki has gone to. The adjundant closes the hatch and thinks. Tasnim... Tasnim Abdulrashid? The Demon? The adjudant has heard of her, but would not dare to guess what his Lord would want to be done about her. However, he knows someone else who he might ask...

Not long after, the gates creak open slightly, and an old man, his hair and mustache already greying with age, steps out, tailed by a small honour guard. "Lady Abdulrashid, I presume? I was told you've come seeking my son. I am Kuchiki Buakuya, second and former head of the house Kuchiki. How are you?"