Well this month's chapter of Dungeon Meshi is out, and we get some more world building for how dungeons work in this world! As well as some super neat mystery for Laius' new application of magic.

And of course the big reveal!

Spoiler
Show
Kabru and his party finally meet up with Laius' party! Will the cynical swordsman who specializes in people kill the optimistic monster eater? ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

Honestly the fact that Laius is starting to take on his sister's role and ability to see ghosts/visions is really neat. I think it's a family line thing that's only unlocked when you can access magic, or in the case of Farlyn, are just that good. Wonder if this means that they'll be losing Farlyn forever?

The fact that all three parties have met up with each other sort of makes me think that Laius' party will be heading back down past the 5th floor, which I'm super stoked for!

Also, the fact that Chilchack has figured out how to navigate the moving maze that is the 5th floor is a really mundane but no less amazing feat to get considering that the entire floor is a maze of alleys and buildings. Everyone seems to be powering up and picking up neat little things, beyond Senshi and his already legendary cooking skill in regards to monsters.

Ahhh, I just love this series!