Quote Originally Posted by Lazorath View Post
"This isn't ideal, " Devero sighs, "I guess it's going to be a rough start then," his face slumps with disappointment before his eyes start wandering in every direction in hopes of seeing a tower.

I could use that but I'd rather not go through the process of them asking questions, he decides whilst looking to the tips of each tree before he begins climbing the tallest one.

He scales up the trunk to the first stable branch before he starts leaping and swinging his way up from one to the next, clearly comfortable with the climb despite the fact that he looks more like an animal than a man, it was almost as though it was a second nature to him.

Once he makes his way to the top he calmly stands up on his feet, his body swaying with the tree as the breeze pushes past them when he takes a deep sniff of the air around him.

"Naku, do you have an idea of what the tower's supposed to look like?" Devero raises his voice to ensure that he's heard down below.
You don't really have need of asking that question. Far to the north there appears to be a horrible storm brewing. Through the rainy haze you see a black obelisk.

((Nice to meet you Lazorath, I will be your participating antagonist during the adventure))