Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence View Post
Staying in her post while everything was goind down is not what you want your cheif engineer to do. You want her to tell you and to get your priorities. (I have a hard time beleiving that if the ship went down because Andi was repairing this, and she should have been preparing that, that the Andi-haters would be at all forgiving)

she should have been repairing, not trying to give Bandanna instructions, or complaining about the Order. It took Bandanna a long time to tell her what to (go back to her post) - but she was kinda busy.
If she wasn't too busy to argue at Andi, then she wasn't too busy to say "fix this".

Kish: If I was the only person not to be convinced I'd agree that you had a point, but I wasn't. She also didn't actually tell her to do unti after - or (if you count the first ballon, which Band presumably didn't as she went on to give actual orders) while - goading her into a blind rage.

The real question is why none of you are willing to answer whether you taking Bandana's attack on Andi as being an accurate statement of fact.