Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
No Bandanna made her tenmporarily violently insane by screaming untruths in her face after Andi had seen three people die.
I have to say, I'm impressed by your ability to blame Bandana for literally everything Andi does, including assaulting Bandana and harboring a grudge that Bandana was named captain based on years of Andi thinking herself superior to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
So you think those justify screaming and getting into her face. I disagree.
You think a constant torrent of disrespect doesn't merit what you inaccurately categorize as "screaming and getting into her face," but one moment of what you inaccurately categorize as "screaming and getting into her face" merits serious, potentially lethal assault?

As far as I can tell, your argument is couched in both an understanding of events that writes off any actual events in the comic that contradict your position, and an understanding of human behavior and cause and effect that is not only exactly backwards, but manages to both a)equate giving orders to assault and b)hold the victim of assault responsible for being assaulted.

It's a really impressive string of justifications you've put together here, I do admit.