Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Demonking View Post
Where did I blane Bandi for andi having harbor[ed] a grudge that Bandana was named captain based on years of Andi thinking herself superior to her?
Every time you excuse Andi's assault of Bandana as something she deserved or provoked out of Andi, and not a product of Andi's grudge and lack of respect for Bandana building to the point where she becomes physically violent, you are doing that.

What relevant events am I ignoring? I'm not ignoring the disrespect, grudge, insults l'm saying that none of those justify Bandi's behaviour.
Every time you say things like this:

Reflex and the general temporary insanty is morally neutral.
You are ignoring the history that led to this behavior. Every time you say something like "auto-wrench," you are stripping Andi's responsibility of her own actions away, and placing more blame on Bandana for Andi's actions, than on Andi for her own actions. Every time you characterize Bandana "getting in Andi's face" as justifying Andi's assault, you are ignoring that Andi has been constantly challenging Bandana's leadership and being insubordinate, and ignoring how that plays into her choice (and it IS a choice, despite your desire to write it off as some involuntary reflex Andi has no control over) to assault Bandana.

When did she choose to attack Bandi?
Panels 7 and 8, #1062.