Tasnim, Kuchiki Manor

The mystic circles about the table once, taking in the dining room she had been lead to before seeming to pick a seat at random and sitting down in lotus position with her staff across her lap.

"I do hope your men are doing alright, it can be difficult to control my magic to the point it is...non-lethal. I tried my best but it is not an exact science by any stretch, not yet anyway," Tasnim tries to say in a friendly tone but a bit of an edge came into her voice. While she would never take back her actions when it came to fighting off the predation of noble houses on the commonfolk, that didn't mean she had to be some barbarian about the matter. What's more she had no idea if the elder Kuchiki might resent what had happened in those meetings.

"That said...perhaps we could cut down on such violent encounters if your men could show some...discretion and common sense when it came to enforcing that will," Tasnim continued with the same reproachful tone in her voice. "Any ruler can easily become removed from the problems and concerns of the people they are supposed to safeguard. It is no fault of their own but it makes it all the more important that their subordinates be able to interpret that will for the benefit of all."