View Single Post

Thread: Wormverse 'Villains' Game Team 2 IC

1. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Wormverse 'Villains' Game Team 2 IC

Finishing up in the workshop
    Tina nods at Gator's suggestion, "week or two should be good. I'll have some basic test pieces done tonight, which I should be able to put together into a test suit. By the end of the week I should have this stuff at a sell-able state, barring any serious problems. It isn't nearly the trouble that Tinatanium gave me. Also, cell phone number sounds good."

Once The Unbodied responds Tina smiles, "great, this will at least let you talk. We'll need to check to make sure that everything is okay, so I'll do some diagnostics checks on it daily and hopefully have it working perfectly by tomorrow or the next day. Anything else I can get you, now that you can actually tell me?"

Spoiler: bee stuff I've been forgetting to say
    Show
    Tina appears somewhat nervous about selling to villains, but also hopes that she can make a positive impact here. She's incredibly happy once she gets a response from Unbodied.

Breakfast
    Tina watches Claire with the coffee, then stifles a laugh when she starts drinking straight from the pot, "rough night?
    Anyway, I've got the parts ready to make a test suit. Like I told Gator, it shouldn't be too long before we can actually have something useful made of this stuff."
    She walks over to the fridge to grab some oj while she continues, "I'm probably going to want a break from the workshop for a bit though, don't really want to burn out. Hey Marco, can I come with you? I could use a chance to get out,
    and would make a pretty good insurance policy if things go sideways."

Spoiler: more bees
    Show
    She clearly wants to get out for a bit, though she's obviously not sure why she does right now. She seems a little concerned about the possibility of Marco going alone.
    Last edited by Thematthew; 2017-06-17 at 11:39 PM.
    Internet access is consistent now, but I'm about 17 hours ahead of PST these days.