Quote Originally Posted by SaintRidley View Post
I refer back to my surmise from the last time Andi defense got ridiculous: that she's standing up to the gay, mixed-race (more the gay part than the mixed-race part) interloper seems to be the underlying cause of a lot of Andi defense. How dare a character have the temerity to be gay and it not be central to all plot developments about her! Serves her right getting hit on the head with a wrench.
Hmm. Can't really comment on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Priceguy View Post
They always do. But, say, the New Year's Eve mini-arc, then. Hell, the Roy-in-Celestia stuff had me climbing the walls at the time but it's awesome in retrospect. And right now I'm as anxious as anybody to see where all this is heading because I know the Giant has something fantastic planned for the climax, because he always does. I just also know that all the stuff in between is going to turn out to be worthwhile, because it always does.
I touched on this before, but I still don't quite see the point to the Celestia arc, since it's supposed to be building up Roy's family relations as something of vital importance when we already knew that Roy had mixed feelings about his Dad for reasons that aren't hard to grasp and could have been handled in flashback at any time if more detail was warranted. Either way, the Blood Oath doesn't care.

I didn't mind the New Year's arc in itself... aside from a nagging sense that Miko fans were being deliberately pissed on. I could be biased, though.