Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
Please dont call it mindrape though. Its not something so minor. Its murder, pure and simple.
Oh, it's horrible no matter what you call it.

Quote Originally Posted by -D- View Post
It's a poison that reveals your innermost secrets, can render you pliable to efheby that injected it, and he/she can rewrite your memories/feelings. I mean one bite and you might think Ruck was your highschool sweetheart. That's pretty much definition of mindrape.

NOTE: If efheby WANTS, they can lobotomize you on the spot and turn you into a puppet.
Some of that is from the tumblr, not the comic. That's an example of why I'm ambivalent about the tumblr. On one hand, it can provide excellent background information. On the other, if the information is provided later in the comic, putting the information in the tumblr first can spoil the reveal. I think I'm going to mostly avoid the tumblr, unless I think something really needs explaining.

If you get something from the tumblr, rather than the comic, would you please say so? That way people won't check the wrong place to see where it said so.

Quote Originally Posted by -D- View Post
I was going on for what Ruck said and the fact they kinda fall in love with their victims. If you fall in love, you want to be loved back.
I don't see where Ruck says so. I think he was avoiding humans until he heard about Duane, then started chasing after Duane and Delicieu.