I've seen them all and would rank them as
Daredevil Season 1
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
Daredevil Season 2
Iron Fist

I think one of the problems people have with both LC and JJ is that they're not fitting to the normal MCU focus, and that the first Daredevil season had a level of quality that was completely unexpected. Most of the MCU, including Daredevil, is focused on individuals who have a very heroic direction to their characters, with defined goals and a clear way to accomplish those goals. However Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are heroes who would really rather not be, with nebulous goals that they stumble towards through the series... and if you're not expecting that in your hero story, that will look like padding. Because those scenes are exploring the characters, who the vast majority of people hadn't heard of prior to the series' releases, instead of moving the plot closer to the climax and ending of "consecutive normal punches" with a side dish of subterfuge. There was certainly some cruft, but most of Jessica Jones was a fair introduction to who she is.

I'm not saying there isn't some "padding" in these properties - For example, one of the reasons the first season of Agents of Shield feels like a bit of a mess due to the big reveal being tied to Captain America: Winter Soldier. When the Movie was moved back slightly, and the tv series pilot was moved forward slightly, they needed spare episodes in the early-middle area to fill time, which is why it starts strong, gets weak, then gets strong-but-rushed near the end. Even the second season of Daredevil has certain things that needed to be shoved in to make the other properties make sense, which is one of the reason that it's a bit bloated, especially in the middle.

Iron Fist has a myriad of its own issues.

I do wonder, however, if the reaction to each of the storylines would be different if they a single show with 5 seasons, named Marvel's Manhattan.