View Single Post

Thread: Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum [IC]

1. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum [IC]

Ana Shiba, Nanami, Spec Ops - The Real World

"Go after the swordsman. I will see to the Lord Kuchiki myself. If he is not loyal - I will do what needs to be done. Go."

Ana draws her daggers. Taking a moment in the shadows to uncork a vial and carefully dipping the blades in them, she returns the concoction to her belt, and sneaks silently by. By now, the majority of Hollows had taken off after the foolish swordsman, leaving Kuchiki and his ward facing down a small army of Hollows.

To the two standing before the horde, it would appear as though the front ranks had simply keeled over, fading to ash. As their bodies decomposed, the faint clink of metal is heard as metal needles fall to the ground with no flesh to hold them up.

"Lord Kuchiki. It seems you find yourself in somewhat of a bind. May I render assistance to you and...?" In her own haunting way, much like the ghosts before them, Ana Shiba stands behind the two. She leaves the sentence unfinished to allow an introduction, as though they were not facing down a horde of ravenous monsters intent on rending their souls apart.
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2017-06-22 at 02:48 PM.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect