Emma came to the party, but not alone. Despite Ophelia's intention on the party being only for her close friends, Emma arrived with a small entourage of her worshippers, including her father and mother, all dressed in ceremonial robes.

"I'm sorry if we're too loud," she whispered to Ophelia as her dad started leading an 'Exhalation Service' in front of another worshiper with a camera, "I'm supposed to be leading a ceremony to usher in the New Year, and this is the best compromise I could come up with. We're live-streaming it to everyone else so they can follow along, but I'm going to need to go between them and you guys until it's over."

"Our Emerald Maiden!" High Priest Edwards suddenly interjects, "Come, tell us what the New Year will hold for your followers!"

"Uh oh, gotta go!" Emma said, putting a gold laurel on her head, "Hey, I have an idea! Come with me."

She pulls Ophelia up in front of the camera, then says, "Everyone, this is my friend Ophelia! Say hi!"

"Greetings, Ophelia!" the followers present chant in unison.

"Now, I've got big plans going forward into the New Year! I want to spread my love to a bunch of new people, and make allies outside of our faith! While that might sound odd to some of you, remember what we learned years before: I cannot force people to worship me, especially if I want to be a good goddess. But we can show everyone that you guys aren't dangerous or creepy, and that we deserve to be recognized as a real religion, instead of just some cult! So give thanks for that!"

"Praise be!" the followers chant, "We are not a cult!"

"Good! But don't think all of my attention in the coming year will be focused on external matters. I want to deal with issues concerning you all as well! Like continuing the cleansing sessions for those who still need them, and increasing the educational standards for our community, and finally catching those jerks who keep stealing our gates!"

"Let there be Divine Retribution for the Gate Thieves!" the followers chant.

"I'll also be going over all of the requests you will be writing down at home tomorrow morning. I'm sorry again for not being there to hear them in person this year, but I am so thankful to have such understanding followers as you! Seriously, you guys are the best!"

Emma hears the countdown starting, and says, "Oh, everyone! It's almost time! Be sure to show appreciation to your loved ones for this coming year! I brought my friend Ophelia here because this is the first New Year's celebration she can remember, so I want it to be special! And in the New Year's tradition of everyone in general, I will be bestowing my New Year's blessing on her with a kiss!"

Emma looks over at Ophelia, suddenly looking more nervous than she had in front of the camera, "I-If you want it, that is. I, uh... didn't really think that part through until just now."

Spoiler: Roll
Show
Allure, Maiden's Garb (+2), Mandate of the Emerald Maiden if failed.