@Raikou: Cyrus finally manages to reach the bottom of the stairs and although still under the effects of the Slow spell, you cast a spell to return him to a more familiar airborne form.

Davorin moves as fast as he can, but dwarves are not known for their speed and so, it will take him awhile before he can reach the lift area and explore it further.

Soraya moves over the water, confident in her spell and launches a single dagger at Stan, causing the creature to roar and look at the edge of the water and her as Anya's sister taunts him.

"Come on, you piece of s***! I'm right here!!!""

This thing may look like a zombie, but it isn't as dumb as one, as it roars and twitches all over before speeding towards Donna, who attempts to bite him, but to no avail as Subject Stan sinks his rotten teeth into its hide, causing the faithful hound to bleed profusely but worse...

His entire body has become paralyzed! Donna isn't moving!

Isobel coughs and her eyes water as her skin takes on a pale greenish color.

"Don't get close to it! It carries some kind of disease stench around him!""

The half orc Enforcer watches the carnage and moves as close as he can running down the stairs and getting ready to charge the monstrosity Cutter created.

Round 3

Isobel looks at the half orc and then at Donna.

"You get my dog out of here! I am not letting this thing chase any of you... that's a promise!!!""

And so, for the last time today, Isobel's form changes dramatically and becomes the wild untamed beast from before.

Spoiler: Isobel's Wildshape
Show
Brown Bear form

But Donna... he can't even move a single blood stained furry paw- this thing is lethal in close quarters.

Map

Spoiler: Initiative
Show
Raikou & Cyrus
Soraya & Davorin

Isobel & Donna
Subject Stan
Half Orc Enforcer