Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Yankar
He karate chops a tail off of a dinosaur who runs off in fear and sticks a stick through it. He was about to put it on a fire with rocks around it when he spots Max. He turns with serious, burning determination in his eyes.
"Greetings. Have you come to challenge me? You suppress your ki well. And it would be good to have a sparring partner of some sort."
You can hear the arrogance in his tone. This was one who had something to prove, something he was constantly fighting relentlessly towards, and didn't believe anything but his own skill and strength to get it. If he hadn't been restrained he probably would've challenged Hailing himself without fear. But of course he wanted to live past such an opponent. For something else.
Max floated his way down to land, waving to Yankar as he did and easing off suppressing his ki gradually. "Well, something like that. I've been keeping suppressed on Earth for a while now, and while that and my other project there are all well and good for getting better at mental focus and ki control, it's been too wearying to keep everything wrapped up all the time. How have you been, by the way? I'm Max Banders. I think we would have met at the tournament if not for the special guest."

As he spoke Max took to stretching and working his limbs about, wriggling his fingers and curling his hands up as he explores his range of motion and relaxes his power level up to it's current resting maximum of just around a hundred thousand. "For reference, I'm also a human. I figured if there was anyone that I could match in some semblance of fairness with, it would be another person who can't go blond in the middle of a fight. And even if we're too far apart for me to really push you in power level..." Max moved fluidly through a few distinct poses, Turtle, Crane, Drunken, Tai Chi, "I've been making it a habit to learn a lot of styles...I can at least provide variety."