View Single Post

Thread: WANTED: Vigilante Justice

1. - Top - End - #133
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: WANTED: Vigilante Justice

Right. Because I should just take a random person's word for it they're not a wolf? What? No. That doesn't help in any way.

What I expect to be the case of wolf/town ratios isn't always what is the case. If you really believed this was the right move I don't think you'd be so weird (and frankly creepy) about making pictures out of a QT that we both shared where neither of us had claimed anything to each other. That QT nor your (creeeeeeeeepy) pictures don't proove the logic of this behavior is good or if I should trust you or not. In fact, it makes me REALLY not trust you. That behavior is really really.... just not good. I don't see town behaving that way.

Though either way. UUUGH. Please never do things like that again unless you're actually dealing with someone deleting messages from a QT or something. Just... like. That behavior. Don't do it. It makes me really not comfortable. In an irl game of WW that'd be like you secretly recording people whispering and then playing the recordings as proof. When what people said doesn't actually offer solid proof of anything except for extremely creepy behavior. Just... please don't do that again?
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2017-07-02 at 10:25 PM.