1. - Top - End - #87
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: [DBitp] How much pages does it take to gain a super form?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Max Vs. Yankar
    "......What bargain-rate Super Saiyans were you fighting? Half-Saiyans are shown in studies to be MORE powerful than their pure Saiyan counterparts due to their better emotional control! Scientists are practically aghast at how fast Saiyans adapt and evolve across generations even through humanity, and its not as if bloodlines thin or anything, thats not how genetics work. Due to alleles, everyone with saiyan heritage has a chance to pass on the traits! and Super Saiyan 2 and 3 are impractical anyways due to the amount of energy they expend. "
    Yankar just keeps pushing the offense, his punches getting more and more furious.
    "Half the reason I don't search for my own super form is partly because making your base form more powerful is simply better for your stamina in the long run. Did those Super Saiyans sacrifice power to focus on endurance and stamina? If so they did it really badly. There are Saiyans that can make Super Saiyan a second base form without losing any power, so all the guys you were fighting must've been incompetent! I feel sorry for you. As for Kaioken well....go ahead push it up how far you like....as long you feel like your entire body getting injured afterwards. "
    Then he launches a specific attack combination:
    "Wolf Fang Fist!"
    The image of a wolf appears around him as he launches a series of lunging attacks upon Max trying to pounce his defenses.

Max vs Yankar

"Hurt my body? Why would the kaioken injure me at this low an intensity? I've- wait, wolf fang what?" Max had been keeping pace, countering intensity with motions like flowing water, dispersing the incoming force of Yankar's hard style attacks with the soft style defense of Tai Chi. But the howl of the wolf fang fist combined with the conversation they were having threw him off. The first blow caught him straight on, and while he managed to get a guard up to lessen the impact of the subsequent strikes, Max was blown across the area by the final hit. Bouncing across the ground like a rock thrown across a lake, Max eventually managed to flip, land, and slide to a stop. He then proceeded to shake his arms out while making sounds along the lines of ,"shshshshsh, ah, ah, aaaahooow. Yeagh, I was Not expecting that one." He then cleared his throat, and fell back into a ready stance, the red aura rising back up around him, "With how much I've trained with this technique, I think the last time it injured me any was when I pushed it up to times ten. But that was back home."

Max started forward, then came to a stop and held his hand up to signal a pause as he let the red aura drop, "Actually...I should check something real quick before we continue." Assuming Yankar didn't immediately press the attack, and gave him the time, Max took a few deep breaths and slowly let them out as he focused his senses on himself. Within his mind he used his ki senses to build a picture of his cells, then dug deeper, to molecules, before moving further, to the atomic level, before finally extending his senses as far as he could go, inwards. As he kept standing there, his ki started to flow visibly around him as a calm and flowing current of white. It rose up and engulfed him while he stood there focusing, before receding inwards as Max tried to put his version of the kaioken to work. But, instead of filling subatomic extra dimensions with energy to create a self sustaining feedback loop, his energy failed to reach the critical mass necessary. Well, more that, the critical mass necessary for that kind of shenanigan was different in the healthy universe 13, where it had been easier to achieve in his own sickly home timeline. To Yankar though, it looked like Max was meditating to focus his energy with a fair amount of serenity and success for a few moments, before his power level suddenly spiked downwards by twenty thousand and he fell to his knees coughing, then panting to catch his breath, "Ho...hoooo. I think this universe hates me, especially if you're right about saiyans going up by 50 around here."

After taking a few moments to catch his breath, and probably get chastized by Yankar, Max would get back to his feet and settle into a defensive stance once more, aiming to resume the spar, and make up for the power gap with a x5 kaioken...because at least that technique still worked.
    Last edited by Sagetim; 2017-07-03 at 03:13 AM.