Quote Originally Posted by spinningdice View Post
Sthelissa sits calmly waiting to learn more of her fate.
Character Sheet

Need to update backstory, would it be better tying in one of the Triumvirate to her backstory, perhaps it was Herald with a group of warforged, rather than more generic soldiers. Perhaps the inhuman warforged slew most of the hatchlings before Herald stopped them with the last remaining? Give a little conflict there, simultaneously hating Herald for the attack and feeling a debt for at least saving one.

I don't know how Warforged are in this setting, I always imagined that most were fairly implacable soldiers (all perfectly capable of emotion, but seeing little use for it), and that PC's/"character's" were the exceptions.

May adjust backstory/character further to link/compliment abilities once we find out who else is involved.
Yup, love it. Warforged come in and clean shop - Herald steps in at the last moment. Great potential for story there, particularly with out own warforged.

Quote Originally Posted by Orsik Vondal View Post
Hello! I'm currently driving to my in-laws. My wife is actually driving, but I only have my phone, so I'm limited in what I can do accurately. My character is a warforged, and I want to play "him" as coming into his individuality and identity. I'm looking at the warforged army like most armies. They break down the individual, so the soldiers function more like one collective team or one unit. Unit-61013 is just coming out of that experience. Once I get to reliable Wi-Fi, I'll post his backstory and sheet. Can't wait to start this adventure!
That's my take too. Most warforged are no more sentient than a rolling boulder; only instead of being controlled by gravity, they're controlled by the orders of their superiors. Some warforged are slightly more adaptable; they operate as commanders on the battlefield and can make decisions, strategise and think critically. They're not sentient in the way we would think however - they have no autonomy, hopes or dreams etc. Though they may seem vicious or calculating, there's no joy or sadness in what they do. No emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Orsik Vondal View Post
Hey, OB, a few questions about charater setup.
Do you want me to take the set hp for each level or roll for it?
Some of the features of my class aloe me to create magic items. How much time are our characters going to be free before we set out on our mission? Takes me a couple of days to create. Just wondering if I'll be starting with just mats, which is totally fine with me. It might work better with your story to do it that way. What about tools that we are proficient with? I'm proficient with thieves', Smith's, tinker's and leatherworker's.
Use set HP for each level. As for mats and tools, take what you need. Happy to play open with that. Your captors don't like giving you potentially dangerous stuff, but they're confident in their safeguards. MIght have to work out a suitable alternative to the Frelgar Worms for our warforged friend, but we can get to that. Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Quote Originally Posted by smg6512 View Post
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hz...jrdNZdMvX4BvgM

Kilt is anxiously twiddling his thumbs, wondering where this is leading.

I have to flesh out some of the flavor bits, but I think I completed all the mechanical things.
No worries! Any thoughts on your co-workers? What would kilt think about this assortment of criminals?

Just trucking off and will get to other responses later. Updated the OP with a few more pieces of information.