Awww come on. I thought we killed this thing already... Although I guess he's probably already dead and now undead. But that's besides the point.

Raikou groans in frustration as the creepy Stan resurfaces again and starts causing more trouble. Looks like he had retreated from the handsome blasting halfling and swam off in search of easier targets.

He pats Cyrus and points at the direction of the lift.

Fly Cyrus fly! Looks like Davorin and that orc guy are in big trouble. Let's go teach this creepy crawling zombie guy why he shouldn't be messing with our... friends? No. Allies maybe?

Its blasty time!

Unfortunately, the air elemental's slower speeds leaves them still somewhat aways from Stan and Davorin, and still stuck in the middle of the grimy water.

Still, Raikou doesn't let that stop him. Using some of the last of his magical power, he musters up the strength for a powerful blast of sonic, one that races unerringly across the sewer and blasts into the abomination.

Spoiler: SOUND LANCE!!
Show
Cyus moves 45ft in a straight line towards the lift. I can't really judge distances from that image so I'll leave it to you to move him 45ft closer.

Meanwhile Raikou uses sound lance, which has a range of 200ft. And swift action to activate robes of master evoker for +6 damage and +2 to save DC

Sound lance does (10d8+6)[57] sonic damage; fortitude DC 22