View Single Post

Thread: Hearthstone 20: What is your Quest?

1. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 20: What is your Quest?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodin View Post
    Which is great, by the way. I've loved how many differences there are in even top-tier decks this expansion. My recollection of Gadgetzan is that we had maybe a couple weeks of Wild West deckbuilding before everyone settled into the best decks, and then after that the expansion kinda rotted from lack of innovation. For Un'Goro we're talking about the next expansion and top tier decklists still aren't completely settled.
    I love how Quest Taunt C'Thun Warrior (without the C'Thun) was a thing in Global Games and it won a game!

It feels like the meta keep shifting depending on what the best deck is; last week VS Reaper had Quest Rogue as a really strong deck. Then players adjusted and suddenly Freeze Mage is top dog. I remember when midrange Murloc Paladin felt oppressive, then the crabs / mages came out. I like the dynamic feel of the meta and we'll see what decks are hiding out because Quest Rogue exists.

I'm skeptical we'll see another top tier deck (last one I think was Evolve/Devolve Token Shaman), but I'm sure we'll find some really cool tier 2-3 decks in the last month of Un'goro.
    Last edited by Joran; 2017-07-08 at 12:57 AM.