Quote Originally Posted by JAL_1138 View Post
...What do you mean it's not Plan A? The only reasons to even have any other plan are either that you don't have enough explosives, or you need to minimize collateral damage for some reason.
Quote Originally Posted by goto124
As the size of an explosion increases, the number of situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.
i like how these people think.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon
* Warhorses are not food rations that "haven't expired yet".
team ban (i started it, but wasn't banned it until my team ran with it):

** the following are not emergency rations: your own animal companion(s), the teammate's animal companion(s), teammates, random npc's, enemies, monsters, and the bard (despite precedent).
*** random enemies, npc's and monsters are considered "distasteful rations" at best.
**** just because cannibalism is an old tradition doesn't mean you should abuse it.
***** just because your life expectancy is so low your chances of getting sick and dying to prions is minute does not make it any more pragmatic!
* flamethrowers, molotovs, and other incendiaries do not give a bonus to cooking checks.
** no more cooking with explosives either: scraping food off the ceiling is annoying.
*** sacrificing the team's cooking pot for the making of a nail-bomb trap was uncalled for in terms of cruelty (this was shortly after the boston marathon bombing... i'm not proud to say the weapons used inspired me to get out of a tight spot)

as an aside, i'm banned in real life of cooking with alcohol due to a mishap involving me making soup catch fire. i'm proud of it, my friends still wonder how i pulled it off.