Quote Originally Posted by John Campbell View Post
* Should we find a burned-out farming community, I may not insist that the cleric resurrect the cattle so we have traveling rations.
** I may not question the power of her deity when she refuses.
*** Or her commitment to her deity.
**** Or her deity's commitment to her.
* Keeping a list of the order in which other party members become emergency rations is okay, but I should not make a point of informing people where they stand on the list.
** Nor should I start working my way down the list when there isn't a food emergency.
*** Even if there is a food emergency, I have to at least attempt to use my Survival skill to find food before killing and eating other PCs. I have a +22, fergodssakes.
** It's reasonable to eat other PCs before I eat my animal companion. I should not, however, eat other PCs before eating the horses we stole from some random bandits we killed.

Oh, yeah, and:
** Being a half-orc may mean that eating the elven wizard is not technically cannibalism, but that doesn't mean that it's okay.
*** Eating a human or an orc is not "only half-cannibalism". There is no such thing as "half-cannibalism".
**** That doesn't make it okay, either.
******When playing a Thri-Kreen in Dark Sun with an elf in the party, may not keep trying to surrepetitiosly buy capers, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and a fresh egg everywhere we go, shooting sidelong glances at the elf while doing so.