Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
***** Enemies cannot use ranged weapons.
* [D&D 3.5] not even when the party includes a Frenzied Berserker* with a total Will Save modifier of +2.
* Not allowed to stock my dungeon with Confusion, Death Urge (Complete Psionics?), and similar effects because "The most dangerous thing to your safety is yourself." was written on the outside.

* I am discouraged from playing any character in a Super Hero Campaign whose introduction sounds more like the Big Bad.
* My Husband liked the twisted version of the Venom Symbiote as a parasite I built him. The Reactive Mental attack triggered by someone initiating mental contact with the parasite was especially well received. By both him and the party Telepath...
* I have been informed that the proper way to treat a critical with Mental Damage is not "I put Neosporin in his ears." Despite how funny it was.
* If the GM reads my backstory and remarks "Well, this makes my villain look like a common bank robber. You're the new major threat to the world." I may have taken my Child of Darkness archetype a bit far.

Spoiler: context
Show

Frenzied Berserker is a decidedly overpowered Prestige that grants a power similar to Barbarian Rage but makes you attack your friends if there are no enemies left. It also makes you automatically fly into this killer Frenzy any time you take damage and cannot succeed on a Will Save DC: 10+Damage Taken.
I believe you might be able to make a DC 20 Will Save to try and shake the Frenzy off, but with only a +2, that doesn't work often.

That player hated me, because he never got to trigger Frenzy on his own. He kept taking minor damage from something and flying off the handle. Archers, minor traps (which was fun for his comrades), and spells.