[Momoka's house]

"Naturally. I... wasn't aware you had medical skills they could count on." Sure, Momoka was the biggest Kidou expert on Seireitei, but Setsurou wasn't aware there were esoteric Kaidou around.

[Command HQ]

"In a cell, under heavy observation, separated from his Zanpakutou. He has not spoken a word since we fought, as soon as he determined that he could not count on the cell guard to aid in his release.

This is a report of the damage he wrought during our confrontation. I'm sure it will illustrate why I thought incarceration was necessary, if a bit overkill."

The report also includes which bindings Wan Li Lin is under. It's probably more than warranted, but no less than he could escape under.

Masamune's request does not go unheeded either. Koutarou produces a tablet.

"I thought you may say that. Which is why I prep--"

There is a buzz on Koutarou's Reiphone. A quick side glance turns into a heavy frown as he realizes what it's about.

"...Black Tortoise King. It seems one of the mortals' friends was admitted to the East Gate Hospital a while ago. He is accompanied by one of the signataries of those treaties - the Grandmaster of the Kuzunoha clan.

I expect you might want to have words with him regarding the treaties themselves."

[East Gate Hospital]

Hasunaga shrugs. He can't deny he's a patient, but he's too stir-crazy to be on his bed. Plus he was hungry.

He was, after all, running low on Reiatsu for a while now.