1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Jobs people do willing that I will never understand.

I know many people who have no other option have to take jobs that are not very good for their mental and physical health, but some people choose jobs that in my opinion are horrible willing!

I hope you guys will be able to tell me why someone would choose to be a:

-Dentist: I think the human mouth is a really disgusting place, full of saliva and depending on the person... Food leftovers!

So people choose to spend their entire life exploring smelly and wet gaping holes full of teeth. Why? That sounds horrible and disgusting.

-Horror movie actor/actress: No one takes that kind of movies seriously, why ruin your career by performing a character with no deep that will die, experience horrible things, be tortured, nudity, have blood and other fluids splashed in their faces, do a bunch of stupid things that will get them killed.

I mean sure there are actors who started in horror and became great stars but... Mostly it's a career killer.

-Biohazard suit guys: Are they even real? Like the ones at the end of the ET movie with those yellow suits, you are putting yourself in the risk of getting a horrible death for money? Why? Just why?
    Last edited by The Eye; 2017-07-11 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Excellent Chaotic Evil "roleplaying" The Eye. "The only people responsible for the welfare of or harm dealt to others are people who aren't me."
    "A clear horizon — nothing to worry about on your plate, only things that are creative and not destructive… I can’t bear quarreling, I can’t bear feelings between people — I think hatred is wasted energy, and it’s all non-productive." - Alfred Hitchcock