[Soul Society]
(Momoka's House)

"Frankly, me either." Momoka offers a truly (if subtly) confused shrug before looking back to Gwyn. "Don't get yourself in trouble, dear sister."

Gwyn gives a sarcastic, yet rude gesture. "Not my ma."

Momoka rolls her eyes, smirks a bit and takes Setsurou's arm. "You are the greater shunpo expert. Lead the way."

(Command HQ)

"Mortals in Seireitei... truly different times we live in." Kusuma remarks this with amusement. "Very well, I at least will see this ambassador. It will do well to have a second set of eyes for dear old Masamune."

That was in fact a subtle jab at the man's age. Or apparent age.

(East Gate Hospital)

"..." The nurse's look sours. "...if you don't have a good reason, please get back to your bed. We have too much going on to be worrying about a missing patient. Let someone know if you need something."

With that, she turns to Shinji. "As for your friend... we've done what we can, but... his condition isn't proving. We've slowed the bleeding, but any attempts to address his apparent hollowfication simply intensify the issue. We've had to quarantine him in a secure wing of the hospital we had prepared for... other circumstances such as this, but... we're calling in a kido expert to see if she has any possible insights, because any medical procedure we have simply doesn't seem to be doing anything. And... to possibly prepare for the worst." She bows to Shinji with a grim look on her face.

"I'm sorry. We're trying to help him, but... the safety of others - including our other patients - comes first."

[Hueco Mundo]
(The Hive)

Nielle lets out a screaming roar as the mask is torn off her face, revealing... one much like her own, a bestial visage with violet eyes burning with hate, and a great maw that is now snapping at Nuala even as she likely backs off.

"You stupid *****! I knew you were with him! I won't forget this, and I'll make sure you pay, even if I have to..." Really, it kind of just becomes easy to drown it out with how desperate and angry it becomes. The gates of hell begin to form behind her, prompting her to break free somewhat, digging her claws into the cold stone below and no longer letting out spiteful utterances so much as savage roars and yelps.