View Single Post

Thread: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

1. - Top - End - #1218
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Warframe in the Playground 2.0

I thoroughly enjoyed the Plains of Eidolon footage, everything in it is something that I want and will be putting a lot of time into. Especially to customizable weapons; that's going to be a HUGE thing for me, as I've always loved games like Vagrant Story where every piece of equipment can be tweaked and adjusted to get something special. I only hope they eventually create a similar system for guns as well as melee weapons.

Eidolon itself looks incredible, and I cannot wait to get out there.
    Well no, that's not quite true - I want to get out there, certainly, but what I want is to stand on top of a hill at dusk and throw myself at whatever pulls itself out of the ground with wild abandon, Shadow of Colossus/Attack on Titan/Godzilla style. Warframing up a kaiju and Hek'ing it in the face... I admit, I squee'd a little bit at the thought.

Also, HUGELY excited for Hydroid Prime and Excalibur Umbra. They are my two absolute favourite frames and both coming out together is a dream come true for me, even if I'm not entirely sure what the difference between Umbra and Prime might be. I know it's different stats, but I've also read it means different abilities, too...?

Not hugely interested in the new "glass themed" Warframe. At present it looks a lot like Octavia, who I was never much of a fan for. Serviceable, sure, but aesthetically dis interesting. Still, I also thought the same about Nidus and have since come around to him in a big way so I may yet be surprised.

All in all, and excellent and exciting update for the game, and I'm looking forward to it immensely.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2017-07-12 at 01:53 PM.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation