Heh. My jobs have been pretty basic, and I know people who'd never be willing to do them.

By education, I'm a plumber, which at work has involved everything from crawling under houses and wading knee deep in literal shit to dragging gigantic airconditioning machine pieces across snow-covered rooftops.

I've worked as a janitor, which has involved cleaning all the places no-one thought to clean for decades, deposing of dead animals, opening clogged drains, emptying whole yards from garbage etc.

I've worked as a welder, which involves spending eight hours a day in protective clothes, looking through darkened glasses at dangerous radiation sources which might be inches from my face, handling molten hot pieces of metal, and having sparks rain on me.

Now I work at construction element factory. I make walls. I build molds, assemble metal reinforcements in them, cast concrete in them, insulate the walls etc.. On shifting steel beds, while multi-ton elements are constantly being moved around via cranes, while forklifts move piles of raw materials around etc., with all the noise and dust this implies.

How does that compare to being a dentist or an actor?