[Hueco Mundo]
(The Hive)

Nuala presses her lips together gently, listening to arrancar's introduction with a nonplussed expression. It's possible she's no longer amused by his antics. "Tha's airy," she says at last. "Pleasure to meet you. As ye've gathered, I'm Nuala Byrne, proprietress and agent of Nonessentia. I've heard of some call me the Dragon Witch, but it's by na means a proper title."

She turns and allows him to walk first, just as her servants, Escarabajo and Saltamontes, catch up with them, both panting with exertion. Her eyes are pensive, attention barely on them, but to acknowledge their presence. "This Ghost King ya mentioned... na to be impudent, but scholar-like. What gives him the right to rule?"

[Seireitei, Soul Society]
(Commander-General's Office, Command Division HQ)

"I should like nothing more, Ishinomori-sotaichou," Kazuki says calmly, standing up to his full and frankly absurd height. Strangely, he didn't look quite so big from his sitting position, and despite towering well over seven feet, he manages to come off as unimposing. He begins to sweep his arms toward the door, which opens seemingly of its own accord. "Right this way, Kusuma-sama. While we walk, is there anything you would like, to make your time with us or our transit more comfortable?" He smiles slightly, pleased to make such an offer to such a prestigious guest.