View Single Post

Thread: 3SC's Ironfang Invasion IC

1. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: 3SC's Ironfang Invasion IC

"Well I suppose one of you can give it to her," Aubrin replies. "I'm not familiar with Erastil's blessings either, sorry to say. I'll try to do my best." The cleric of Cayden Cailean loiters near the door, clearly uncomfortable in the space. Despite the majority of her wounds being healed by now, the woman in front of you is a far sight from the boisterous one telling bawdy tales of bears back at the Taproot. For a moment, she looks like she's about to say something else, but refrains. She doesn't call any of the others in, saying one last private prayer to the dead while clutching her golden tankard holy symbol before stepping back out to join Jet.

Rask, when going through all of Semfet's belongings, finds a bit more than he might have expected. Besides the bow, the hobgoblin also possessed a shirt of crude but quite functional metal rings that is easy enough to slide off, as well as a handmade and couple of potions and other flasks in her back pocket. The potions are marked in Goblin as curative elixirs, while the other concoctions have symbols in the same language that denote an incendiary payload. She was also carrying a low bag on her belt, with a few rolls and other trail rations, no doubt standard issue for Legion scouts on the trail like her. If she had survived your encounter, she would have certainly been among the first to cross the Marideth into the Fangwood to pursue you.

Narek is already outside, his crossbow and familiar ready should any enemy combatants be hiding in the shed. But he throws the door open to find a familiar and heartening sight: a few non-combatants are huddling or crouching in the safety of the structure, which itself is fairly bare and contains little more than a bed, a desk and a chest of drawers. The tallest among them is a young blonde woman with cherubic features and a bright smile of hope as soon as she sees that the person knocking down the door isn't a hobgoblin intent on murdering everyone present. Those of you familiar with Phaendar's workings recognize her as Noelan's assistant priest, Rhyna. But she is not the only one inside. Narek also finds none other than Thel charge the gap to give him a hug, while Shara approaches not far behind.

Spoiler: Rhyna
    Show
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2017-07-14 at 06:15 PM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."