View Single Post

Thread: 3SC's Ironfang Invasion IC

1. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: 3SC's Ironfang Invasion IC

For a long moment, the family of three stays together in a group hug. Thel holds onto his father, his dark hair matted with sweat as the boy lets out a few tears of relief. "They came into our home," says Shara, "even the Shrine was overrun before we could get to safety. Thankfully Rhyna had the quick thinking to bring us here." She nods her thanks to the acolyte, who returns it with an even brighter smile as she steps outside to meet your group of survivors. It only dims slightly when it comes face to face with Noelan's half-eaten body, at which point the priestess drops to her knees in prayer. A few of the others watch, while Jet and Aubrin keep a watch on your surroundings.

"We should leave, and quickly," the adventuring cleric says. "We got what we came for here, and there are still plenty of other places in town we should visit before getting to the Fangwood. Narek, I'm glad to see your family is alright, but we need to keep moving." After a minute, Rhyna gets up to join her. The acolyte's button nose and big blue eyes are marred slightly by a few dirt smudges on her features and her clothes where she no doubt crawled to avoid detection. And yet, her eyes shed no tears. Instead, she brushes a strand of blonde hair out of her face in what can only be described as sheer determination.

When Rhyna opens her mouth to speak, a bubbly but firm voice emerges. "So we're to head for the Fangwood? Well, I can't say that I haven't been looking forward to a camping trip!"
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2017-09-08 at 11:15 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."