View Single Post

Thread: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

1. - Top - End - #1292
    Ogre in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Diablo III:3 Kanai Fix It?

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    You can test it yourself, fling jars in town until you see them dying as fast as you can throw.
    Surely that doesn't mean that they're not attacking. Obviously, each spider wave has a set time to live, what matters is whether they're able to deliver their full payload of 12 attacks before they die. I can certainly tell you that my single target DPS doesn't incline me to believe they're running into some maximum spawn threshold. I won't dispute that there might be some lag from all the spawns, but my PC is a beast, so I don't have those kinds of issues.

My bad, I thought they were on the list of things that caused Necrosis. Guess you're SoL.
    I haven't quite given up on Arachyr, or there's always LoN.

Aquila, Lakumba, Mantle, Henri, Unity...
    Conceded. I don't know why I had those blocked off in my head. I guess because they're conditional in lieu of just working, though I'll admit Unity just works (just only solo).

As I said in my last post, continuing to bicker about itemization is a waste of time and doesn't help your build, so I'll shelve that for now.
    We're having a discussion on the internet about a video game. It's a waste of time discussing a waste of time. As you wish, however.

Why does a monkey-themed item buff Wave of Light, or a Plague-themed item buff bone skills while the bone-themed item doesn't? *shrug*
    Indeed. I suppose that the people naming the item and the people creating the stats aren't necessarily always communicating (or literate).
    Last edited by The_Jackal; 2017-07-18 at 01:53 PM.