Heya folks,

I haven't been around here much lately 'cuz grad school and some health issues, but all is resolved now and I'm back! I wanted to plug a new comic I'm working on. It's called 'Against Stupidity' and it's a sort of silly urban gothic in the vein of ScaryGoRound. Note that it has cuss words, and the following intro synopsis is lightly edited.

Meet Jesse Grunwald.

He just finished two years at community college in Santa Fe. In a fortuitous coincidence, earlier this year, he got offered a four-year scholarship at a Denver university and inherited his grandmother’s estate–a vintage victorian right by the lake in south Denver. Now it’s fall, and he’s moving in. He’s prepared to balance the quadruple demands of keeping up his GPA, holding down a job, making new friends, and keeping repairs up on the undoubtedly lousy car he’s about to buy. Unbeknownst to him, he’ll have to add two more demands–taking care of grandma’s pets, and holding up his magical karmic duties as the only grandchild of the powerful sorceress Clarita Grunwald.
Let me know what you think!