Quote Originally Posted by Douche View Post
I will give you one recent example though. My approach was intel, then form a plan, then execute. This guy would always say "WELL WHATS THE PLAN!??! YOU CAN'T JUST GO IN WITHOUT A PLAN!" as if we're not playing a goddamn game, and we can't just use teleportation spells to escape at any time. I'd say "The plan is to get intel"

Then one day I'm all "lets go to this place where the enemy is and figure out what we can get out of them". He says "Oh so you're just gonna barge in and start killing everyone? What are you, an idiot?" I start to explain myself (particularly the fact that he is mischaracterizing me and that's totally not my plan). He interrupts by calling me an idiot again.

Long story short, he ends up saying "OK lets go in and kill everyone" (paraphasing). I said that's exactly what he called me an idiot for 10 seconds ago. He calls me an idiot again. I told him "that's the last time you call me an idiot" OOC, in a stern voice. He did not call me an idiot again after that.
This seems like a super hostile game to participate in. I'm surprised you or anyone else didn't leave last year. Don't you and the other players have better things to do than sit there and be called idiots?