Darren - Merry Maids, The Next Morning

Having acquired a photo of the cleaning lady from Bishop, Darren decides to head down to the service that Hector most often uses for picking up extra help on party days. He'd have asked Hector come with, but he is never too sure how much the man knows about his dad's operations or the weird crap that happens in this city. He drives down to the strip mall that contains the austere looking, flat box of a building. He steps out of his SUV "dressed down" in a pair of designer jeans, leather boots, and a plain, white T that he could sell to pay for a full day of house cleaning. The door squeaks as he enters, and a pleasant, round-faced woman with a name-tag reading "Tabitha" greets him at the counter.

She doesn't respond well to his flirtations, and seems to clam up on being shown the picture. "<Spanish> Do you know this woman?" Tabitha shakes her head no, but her whole body says otherwise. "<Spanish> She might be in trouble. I want to help." He notices a Guatemalan flag on her desk and switches tact, talking about her home country.

Spoiler: Investigate
Show
I didn't want to give her no voice in this scene, but I'm busy at work and wanted to get some exposition out. If I have time later, I will come back in and give Tabitha some actual dialogue. She is supposed to be

I rolled a 1 on Investigate in the OC thread. I'm going to say that I'm using my "Well, when I was in Europe..." to have gone backpacking through Guatemala (i know that isn't in Europe, but the intent is sparse world knowledge) to try to explain that I know a bit about her homeland.

The 0 on my rapport check maybe gives her a boost of "Just not interested in this guy"