1. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [5E] On the Wings of Fate: A Tyranny of Dragons Epic

Ambriel Firehair
    First Level Sorcerer
    HP: 8/8 AC: 11 Concentrating on: --

"Thank you. Sturdy, fit for the road, and beautiful," she says as she accepts the package from the clothier. She hands over the money and turns to her brother. "See? That didn't take nearly as long as when you wanted to stop off and play music for that lord. Now, I believe we have people to meet." She leads Umbriel out of the cute little shop and heads for Gundren's offices.

Upon entering, it appears that they were the last ones to arrive. "Ah, you waited for us. Lovely. Sorry we were late. My little brother isn't ever ready on time. She emphasizes being the older sibling though they were mere minutes apart. She holds up the letter from Gundren and waves it at the others grouped here. "I think Gundren wants us along to Phandelver. He said something about guardwork, but I'm sure hes mistaken. We haven't ever done that type of work. Not since I left the temple, anyway. I'm sure he just wants us to get out to this town and do a show or some such."

She looks around at the group one more time, then asks with a smile. "Which of you will take my bags?"

The days seemed to drag on as they made their way down a not very smooth road. Ambriel had rearranged some of the goods...grains mostly...and turned them into a not horrible seat in the back of the wagon. She attempted to keep everyone in a good mood by playing songs and singing with her brother. She had missed playing the duets more than she would admit to him. That is one silver lining surrounding their reason for traveling right now. The wagon suddenly comes to a stop and she looks around. Standing up in the wagon for a better viewpoint, she asks, "What's going on?"
    Last edited by Fishybugs; 2017-07-25 at 02:09 PM.
    Jophine Dustwallow avatar by Shades of Gray

Spoiler: Other Avatar
    Show

Avatar: Tarina Davenledge, Cleric of Mishakal by Gorgon_Heap