Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
Borrowed from an earlier thread:

Free equipment/magic items: "Here is a letter from Senator Fancypants, authorizing me to pick up his purchase of X. Here is a receipt from the Bank of McMoneybags confirming that the funds have already been paid into your account." "The Imperial Tax Assessor has determined that you owe X amount to the imperial treasury. Please deliver these funds (or a similar value of cash-equivalent goods) to my authorized representative or face immediate arrest for tax evasion."

Bypass an encounter: "Lord Babykiller urgently needs you at the front gate! He has authorized these loyal mercenary buddies of his to cover your post." "Son/daughter is in trouble! Come home at once!" "I, Lord Babykiller, have created this gang of doppelgangers to impersonate our most hated enemies. Give them access to our stronghold so they can set up an ambush to take our enemies by surprise." "The bearer of this document has been placed under a powerful polymorph spell that is immune to magical detection in order to protect his identity. This individual is actually Emperor McWealthypants. Disclosure of this information to anyone outside of the Emperor's retinue will result in immediate execution."

Other Social Engineering Ideas: "This is a contingent explosive runes spell! If you do not act precisely as instructed, your skull will immediately explode." "Lord Evilbeard is hereby convicted of treason against the Emperor and declared an enemy of the state. This warrant authorizes his immediate capture, and if he does not immediately surrender, agents of imperial authority may use lethal force." "General Bigbritches situation is dire. Deploy all available legions to Thermopylae with all possible haste."

Outstanding thanks for this, lol