The Empress' Estate - Tester

"There is no metaphor. Everyone who ever has or ever will wear that armor is already known to it. Such is the power the weight of time itself has granted it."
The Empress explains as she reaches out to remove the leather panel that covers the heart of the one wearing it. She turns it over gently in her hands, revealing a script that seems to writhe and squirm under Tester's gaze. After a few long moments, the scrawl seems to settle down into just a single rune and even though Tester won't known the language, he can feel it translate itself in his own mind. Somehow it changed to be his own name, written in a foreign language by his own hand. Only once the name has solidified does The Empress return it to the whole.

"Do you begin to understand what I have gifted you?"

Northside Tour

Jezebel watches the shift in scenery with keen interest and listens to Celestel's explanation with a nod. "It is certainly understandable given the state of the city, though those who would be less understanding might mistake the security for tyranny." She points out. "How is all of this funded? If you're allowed to tell me that is. I do appreciate secrecy being respected both ways of course."

The Lotus Gardens - Cessie

"Nothing weird and nothing too heavily spiced, okay. I'll be sure to pass that onto Charles. Instead of anything extravagant, I'll suggest finger-foods. Mostly things they can take into the rooms to snack on if they want. Arial hardly has the patience to sit through dinner anyway." J
ezebel admits with an amused smile. "And please, go ahead and bring the revenants. I would actually appreciate getting a closer look at them as well since they've piqued my curiosity."