Ye gods, it's quiet these days.

Urgh. An hour-and-a-half wrestling with CK2 because it DID NOT want me to vassalise a holy order. Ye gods.

Started work on the new Aotrs Scitalis recon bike, got a good chunk of the way through it. I've not rushed to post pictures, though because I've got a paid account, my Photobucket stuff will last to the end of the year, I've not found a suitable replacement yet.

Apparently, some forums are starting to charge a token fee for people to store images directly on the forums, rather than risk the next photobucket excrementing all over them. Frankly, if they did that here, if I've got to pay someone, I'd be happy for it to be the Playground... Oh, and just to show how FRACKING STUPID the folk that are running photobucket are, I got an email from them the other day essentially advertising them trying to sell random gubbins on the net (entirely unrelated to photos). As if ANYONE is going to give them the time of day now! Fracking off like, your ENTIRE customer base will not get you anything. I suspect, come the December 31st deadline, Photobucket will drop stone-dead. The sheerm unbridled idiocy is only matched by that of Harmony Gold, apparently trying another lcopy-right lawsuit for BattleTech stuff, this time by trying to cliam the Atlas (NOT a mech that was derivied from Macross or anything) was a copy of a Phoenix Hawk... From the sounds of it, principally because they are trying to get money out of it. Hopefully, someone will finally destroy them in court, since while they are sueing the chaps (under Paradox's banner) who are making the new game, the actual liscence still belongs to Microsoft. We can but hope.

And now I want to go and viciously disembowl something, but it is far too late (thanks CK freaking 2, always the wobbly at the point I want to stop, eh?)