Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
Should we have an ID thing in spoilers in the OP, for people who want to add friends? A lot of the mobile game threads do that.

Anyway, I'm also farming Diva now. In some ways it's easier than Three Heroes, in some ways it's harder. Easier, because the targets are individually softer than the Three Heroes targets. Harder, because when I take on Three Heroes, I take out Jing Ke and Lu Bu first; Zhuge Liang's NP deals no damage, so if I can beat the others fast, it becomes a safer (if slower because of his defense buffs) fight. By contrast, if any of the Divas fills her NP gauge, that's at least one Servant dead from the hit.

But yeah. Building a nice surplus of medals, and I've gotten some Rider skill-up tokens to boot.
I've changed my line up a bot for tackling it. Its now Siegfried, Carmilla and Saber Alter (shes lvl 70 and i will unashamedly state she is doing a lot of work.) The plan for the three is simple, Buff the team with Charima, and Saber with Mana Burst and the Master Atk Boost, then Torture Mata Hari, Phantom Maiden Marie, and then just nuke everyone else. I 1HKO them everytime.